In light of the recent passing of the Preventing Emerging Threats Act of 2018, IDGA is excited to bring back our Counter UAS series this March 12-14, in Washington, D.C., to discuss the provisions that give the government new authority to counter airborne drone threats.
To help you understand this new legislation and chart a new course in Counter UAS/Drone technology the 2nd Counter UAS Summit will create a forum for military and industry experts to focus on CUAS challenges & solutions for both military and domestic agencies.
Check out part 1 of our past speaker presentations to get an idea of the topics and sessions from the 2018 Counter UAS.
This packet contains presentations from:
- J. Scott Mathews, Senior Privacy Advisor, Intelligence Department of Homeland Security
- Peter "Pepe" Le Hew, Senior Consultant, Modern Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Rob Thompson, Jr., Co-founder, CUAS Coalition
- Dr. Juanita M. Christensen, Director (SES), Aviation & Missile Research, Development & Engineering Center
Check out part two of our past speaker presentations from the 2018 Counter UAS. Speakers include:
- Arthur Holland Michel, Founder and co-director, Center for the Study of the Drone
- Robert Schena, President & CEO, Rajant
- DCS, G-2 TRADOC, Mad Scientist Initiative
- Gregory S. Walden, Senior Advisor, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC
- Major Clifford Plowman, USA Force Protection Division, Joint Staff J-8
Curious who attended last year's Counter UAS? We have a past attendee snapshot complete with job titles and organizations for you to peruse! See which of your peers were at the last event to get an idea of who to expect onsite Mach 12-24, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Click download to see the Past Attendee Snapshot!